Search This Blog

Saturday 18 January 2014

You Have Mail: Panties Delivered to Your Door!



Ok so with all the monthly subscription boxes available these days, I am forever signing up for things to find the perfect way to blow money each month. I've tried most of the curated beauty boxes available in Canada, and have ultimately unsubscribed from each and every one of them because after a few months, invariably you start to see repeats of products, or brands and honestly, how many trial sized products does one beauty junkie need? I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE trying new products, but after awhile, you do end up with a bunch of things that just do not get used.

So when I came across Volupties, I was a little skeptical. Firstly because it is super hard shopping for cute underwear that fit well. I'm admittedly a plus-sized woman, and it's a total pain to find anything in my small, rural area. Secondly, every company sizes differently so how could I guarantee that the undies would fit well enough? Well, I decided to take a chance, and I was pleasantly surprised!

The picture above shows my first month's subscription that I got for $12USD plus shipping to Canada which is about $7USD. After your first month, the cost goes up to $17USD per month plus shipping to Canada, and delivery is always free within the USA. Volupties bills directly to any of the four major credit card companies on the same date each month - so if you signed up on the 10th of the month, you will be billed that same date each month while you're subscribed, and you can expect your package within 2 weeks following your billing date.

So far I have received 3 months' worth of undies and I just got an email from the company the other day telling me they were refunding me for my last month because I had referred people to the company!

The best part is that there are subscriptions for ladies from size 0 all the way up to 3XL! This really is a company for pretty much any woman who likes high quality, cute panties, without the fuss of having to go shopping for them! Hello busy business woman, anyone living in a rural location, or heck the gal who is addicted to cute bums!

Have you read enough yet? Want to get in on the deal? Well if you didn't already click on the link above, you can hit this one: http://curebit.com/x/isnDKR and sign yourself up NOW! And for you lovely ladies that are straight-sized, at the top of the page is a link for the Non Plus/Splendies which will take you to where you need to go.

And after you sign up, make sure you get your referral link so you can get your free month of pretty panties, too! And when you do sign up, don't forget to tell them Llora sent ya!

Oh, and as a final thought - check them out on facebook!

In Geeky Gorgeousness,

Llora

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm one of the ladies who got you a free monthly subscription (thank you for bringing this site to my attention). I like the colours of your undies best :)

    ReplyDelete