Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Mani Mania!: Orly's Harmonious Mess and China Glaze's Travel in Colour

Do you ever need manicure ideas, or want to check out a swatch of a color? Enter in Mani Mania. These posts are designed to provide some ideas, maybe show off some nail art, and provide swatches. Today's manicure features Orly in Harmonious Mess, my favorite pastel lavender. It's bright enough to be interesting but grey enough to still be neutral. Over two coats of that I did one heavy coat of China Glaze in Travel In Colour from their latest holiday collection. I LOVE this glitter. It turns anything into an iridescent dream. I love to put it over pastel colors and pretend that I'm a fairy princess with unicorn nails. Or that I took my princess Barbie's holographic skate dress and painted my nails with it. It is still just icy enough to get away with for winter, but you might see it on me a lot since it helps tone down the pastels I'm eyeballing in preparation for spring. Is anyone else desperate for spring? Do you think if we just start wearing neons and pastels again it will magically appear again?

Manicure shots always look better if you hold something. Always.
Colleen is waiting for spring on Twitter @bevilledeggs

No comments:

Post a Comment